Buff® Insect Shield Arm Sleeves - Advanced arm protection from summer sun and biting bugs, these smart sleeves combine UPF 40+ performance with long-lasting, odorless Insect Shield® repellent. Four-way stretch provides light compression and maintains form and shape when wet.
The elastic upper with an engineered silicone grip holds the sleeve comfortably in place for a clean, streamlined fit. The single seam’s flatlock construction helps eliminate chafing. Easy to pull on and off as needed, these light, packable sleeves provide light thermal protection on cold mornings, and maximum protection from direct sun, water glare, and annoying bugs.
Perfect for all types of outdoor activities - not only fly fishing! Be cool with this great brown trout design!
- Provides UPF 40+ protection*
- Moisture wicking fabric is breathable and comfortable
- Durable, comfortable four-way stretch for light compression
- Elastic upper with engineered silicone grip holds sleeve comfortably in place
- Stretch flatlock seam eliminates chafing
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment helps control odors
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Set of 2 arm sleeves
- 88% Polyester
- 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like color
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Line dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
*Insect Shield® Built-In Insect Repellant:
Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
(UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 40 will allow only 1/40th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection at Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services in accordance with the standard AATCC 183:200 “Ultraviolet Protection Properties for Fabric.”