A comfortable fishing vest that holds tons of tackle and keeps you cool. All you ever really need is a hand on the rod and a foot in the river, but bringing along an arsenal of gear is a nice bonus. Simms’ Guide Vest is spacious, intuitive and comfortable for outings that last from dawn until dusk.
The vest includes 26 pockets to fit all your tackle and more, and a third-hand rod holder that frees a hand when you need to release that wriggling two-footer. A ventilated, padded collar adds plush comfort that keeps you cool on long days snapping casts across the water. The vest is finished in a water-resistant coating.
- Improved 100% Cordura® ripstop nylon fabric with Teflon® water-resistant finish
- Corrosion-proof, reliable 100% YKK® zippers
- 2 patented & improved built‐in retractors keep tools handy
- 26 pockets:
- 2 stretch mesh zippered chest pockets
- 2 cargo chest pockets
- 4 waist pockets
- 4 large, zippered horizontal waist pockets
- 2 stretch-mesh dry shake/floatant pockets
- 4 interior pockets
- 2 interior large horizontal & 2 vertical zippered pockets1 horizontal water bottle pocket
- 1 horizontal large back pocket
- 4 tool attachment D-ringsCushioned
- stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
Fabric Technology: 100% Nylon fabric with DWR finish.