Newly published beautiful expert book by one of the best competitive fly fishermen in the world today - Lubos Roza.
In this book, Luboš explains and describes in detail his various proven fly fishing techniques and the necessary sets and successful flies for them.
The book contains many detailed diagrams, from the correct assembly of the rig, casting techniques, offering flies and working with them during drift, to the correct jamming and overcoming.
Small differences at the beginning make big differences at the end. You want to improve - so learn from the best.
All this is enriched by his personal experiences and knowledge during successful racing around the world, as Luboš himself states:
"In this book, you can read practically everything about modern fly fishing, including all the details, drawings, flies etc. that are not commonly available. It summarizes practically everything I know and experience during my many years in the world of fly fishing and during which I have won all the gold medals in all categories of the World Fly Fishing Federation, both in teams and in individuals. I believe that this book will be a good guide to the fly fishing world, not only beginners but also experienced. "
List of competition successes of the author of the book Luboš Roza:
- Individual Junior World Champions - Norway 2004 and Czech Republic 2005.
- European Individual Championship - Spain 2008
- Individual World Champion - Czech Republic 2014
- 4x World Champion in the team category.
- 2x silver at the World Cup - teams.
- 1x bronze at the Junior World Championships in teams
- 1x European team champion - last year Montenegro.