AFFTA Standard Weight, Mid-Length Head.
Mastery lines represent the pinnacle of our smooth line technology. No matter the species, no matter the situation, we’ve built a line for it. Everyone from dry-fly trout purists to pelagic enthusiasts will find the line they need to catch the fish they crave.
- True to line weight
- Mid-length head for exceptional mending and accuracy at distance
- The caster’s fishing line
- Braided multifilament core
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- SA MASTERY STANDARD WF X F (X = line weight)
- Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but cleaning pads work even better. Properly cleaned, your lines will cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for a couple of minutes of line maintenance.
- To use the cleaning pad, pinch the pad over the line so that the abrasive, non-foam side touches the line. Pull the fly line through the pad under some tension. Repeat this process until some of the fly line color is visible on the pad.
- Clean your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance. The cleaning pads are easy to carry in your vest or tackle bag and can be used anytime, wet or dry.
- Note that flyline dressing can be used to reduce friction during competition- or practice casting scenarios, but we don’t recommend it for fishing.