A modern riff on a classic fit, the Henry’s Fork Crew provides comfort and warmth while keeping you fresh with HeiQ®’s anti-odor application. The natural feel of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and a hint of rayon provides the perfect blend of wicking and warmth for on and off the water.
- Built with a combination of natural, recycled, and synthetic fibers to provide comfort and performance. The french terry backer is constructed from an organic cotton-poly blend for lightweight warmth and a soft finish. HeiQ Fresh prevents odors from settling in.
- Crewneck opening with cover stitch seam for a clean finish.
- Patched on left chest pocket for a modern aesthetic.
- Back yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort when wearing with bibs or waders.
- Extended sleeve length with thumb holes to keep sleeves in place and provide back of hand sun protection.
- Finished with a straight hem.
Fabric Technology: 37% organic Cotton, 50% recycled Polyester, 13% Rayon, french Terry, HeiQ Fresh FFL anti-odor finish.