Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms Freestone® Wading Jacket locks the elements out with breathable 3-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster.
Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. 2 storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon that protects against any storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Large capacity zippered chest pockets and waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain
- holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
Fabric Technology: 3-layer Toray - 70D 100% Nylon with DWR and 100% Nylon tricot backer