Designed by women for women with the fit, features and durability you need for all-day missions.
The women's Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader was designed with input from Simms' top female fishing guides, and features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms.
The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make big a difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, plus a dedicated patch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Back yoke design improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
Fabric Technology: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
- Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.