Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11® HEXGRID® attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind.
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Upper: GORE-TEX PRO shell 3-Layer
- Lower: GORE-TEX PRO shell 4-Layer
- Gusset: GORE-TEX PRO shell 3-Layer Stretch
- 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
- The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader.
- Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
- The right fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. When determining your size, use exact body measurements as Simms has already provided extra room for layering and movement within the size matrix.
- Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
- Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks.
- Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. Furthermore, cotton pants like jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from your body. The use of proper layering under your waders will help wick moisture away from your body and will enable the waders to breathe.
- Most stain removers will work fine on our waders. Do not use products that contain bleach.