A thin extra reinforcement layers inside the front and heel areas of the boot improve strength and rigidity, ensuring the boot holds its shape when wading in deeper water. Further benefits of this reinforcement are better comfort and improved warmth because there is less pressure applied to the toe area. The lower part of the boot is reinforced with rubber to resist hard environments and sharp rocks when wading.
- An EVA mid sole increases comfort and cushioning when walking.
- Available with classic felt sole or rubber sole with tungsten studs.
- Gusseted tongue and webbing loops for the laces make for fast entry and closing of the boots.
- Laxa boots have a wide Scandinavian fit, lightweight and fast drying, making them ideal for travelling.
- Weights per boot in size 10: Felt/450grams Rubber/560 grams.
Laxa felt sole is available in size EUR 39-48, US 6-15.
Laxa rubber sole with studs available in size EUR 41-48, US 8-15.