You don’t need a full-sized dry bag for most fishing sessions. But you do need to keep your dry gear dry. Our Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on – or in – the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior PU and interior TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a quick-drying, moisture-wicking 3-D spacer-mesh back panel and air-mesh reinforced hip belt and neck strap for comfort and air circulation. On the outside, we’ve added a small, water-repellent zippered pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find three handy zippered pockets to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories. And when you aren’t on foot, the top handle makes the Stormfront Hip Pack an ideal small fishing bag for boats.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-repellent zippered pocket
- Fully adjustable, air-mesh reinforced hip belt and neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers for hemostats, zingers
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side interior TPU coating, exterior PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in China.
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.