Just because you're breaking ice out of your guides and your hands are stiffening up doesn't mean it's time to quit. It's just time to pull on our Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves and enjoy the solitude. Windproof and water-resistant, this 3-layer, stretch-woven, polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. Thumb and first two fingertips are free to tie knots, handle line, and when you're rewarded for your perseverance, release fish. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. There's also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips (on the ring and pinkie fingers) and pull loops to make glove removal easy.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Durable double layer palm; fingerless design for dexterity
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Convenient pull loops for easy removal
- 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 73 g (2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.