A comfortable fast drying and breathable nylon liner makes up the inside. The main outside 40D Rip stop Nylon fabric is lightly water-resistant and has a high breathability. The unique arms up to just above the elbows are made with an outside 2.5L fabric and take a water pressure of 10 000 mm. Of course they are fitted with adjustable cuffs that fit snuggly around your wrist when needed.
- Perfect for deep wading when your elbows are prone to get wet during casting and fishing or when taking a riverside rest with arms leaning on wet waders.
- This outstanding jacket has an easily detachable hood, two large zippered, vertical chest pockets for big fly boxes, and two side pockets with YKK “hidden” zippers.
- Great as cold weather fishing jacket, your day-to-day garment or as extra insulation layer under a shell.
- 40D Nylon rip 2,5 Layer Nylon Taslan (Arm sleeves) 10 000 mm/psi. 7000g/m2 breathability.
- Weight: 660 grams in size L.
- Insulation: Pinneco Mantle 60g.
Color: Navy & Graphite with orange details