A modern, performance-driven hybrid pack vest designed for fishing fresh and salt water.
Our Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with rapidly changing weather and fishing conditions. We started its design from our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest, and then updated the fabric and added an integrated pack. For improved comfort and performance, the vest body is now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes along with the temperature.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglass loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)