The best of a traditional fishing vest combined with a minimalist sling pack; size is 8L.
Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? We couldn’t either. So we combined them for a best-of-both-worlds solution. Our 8-liter Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds; pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers; exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof, welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 440 g (15.52 oz)